We believe exercise rehabilitation underpins the successful recovery for most musculoskeletal problems, such as low back pain and sciatica, shoulder and knee pain to name a few. It is important that the affected muscles are identified and then rehabilitated. Returning muscles to their pre-injury state will decrease the chances of re-injury. We realise people are time poor and so we try and make the exercises easy and portable. Using resistive bands is an easy and effective way to exercise different muscle groups without the need to attend special classes or buy expensive equipment.
Common conditions that exercise rehabilitation is important for include:
- After surgery such as knee arthroscopic surgery, total knee replacements, total hip replacements, shoulder replacements, rotator cuff surgery and other muscle and joint surgeries.
- After sporting injuries such as sprained ankles, torn muscles.
- After a period of inactivity.
- After a fall.
- After a period of sickness such as cancer where there has been a significant amount of deconditioning.
- After a back or neck injury.